Wednesday, June 16, 2010

HUFFINGTON POST CENSORSHIP

TO ALL HUFF POSTERS:
Because the HP moderators have lost all sense of reason and integrity, I probably won't be around much longer. I have really enjoyed, more than I can express, those of you that I consider to be friends and verbal "sparring partners" scattered all across the cyber universe. My time spent at HP has been well spent: my verbal skills have been sharpened and my brain cells have been stimulated. But it is easy to see that that sort of enrichment will not be allowed to continue much longer at HP, my estimation is, that as soon as the Facebook, etc. crowd takes over completely, that will be the end of any chance at greatness for HP and those that made it great.
But know this, I will not quit--I will go down with all guns firing!
They will have to throw me overboard to silence me, and I hope all of you feel the same way if you ever come to the same situation. To keep in touch, should the end come suddenly, herewith is my email address and you are welcome to pass it along:
kenw8595@att.net
Just so you know, I feel that spammers should get the firing squad and I keep "Carmine and Vito" on retainer.

DEATH TO CENSORSHIP, SOUTHERN BUBBA

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Blogger Americulchie said...

I look forward to the dabate.

 
At 4:40 PM, Blogger Americulchie said...

OK now I can follow you on blogspot.

 
At 4:39 AM, Blogger IzzyIdol said...

Okay. I found you. HuffPo sucks. The comment moderation system is truly immoderate.
Bubba do you really think they have a hit list? If they do, I am on it. I have been very very noisy. And I won't shut up.

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger IzzyIdol said...

Yo Bubba: I was just banned from commenting by Huffpo. I think I won't be going back. I finished the last installment of the censorship test on RedBear. I think I will tend to my own blogs now, instead of wasting good writing on Huffpo.

 
At 8:27 PM, Blogger GetAbike said...

Just a howdy to you Bubba to wish you luck and a hope that the juice of your creativity know no bounds!
GAB

 
At 9:11 AM, Blogger Paul said...

If you want to stop the HuffPo censor bot from checking a word in your comments then use an underscore before the word. The bot ignores the next character(s) until a space is reached.

The most common words checked are verbs of violence. E.g. _kill _murder etc

If you want to leave comments while banned then install anonymiser software called "Tor". This lets you surf the web anonymously, you can even choose which country you want your comments to come from. Activists in China and other places use this software to avoid arrest and to access banned web sites.

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Paul said...

It does not work if all comments are being pre-moderated.

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger Paul said...

The following text will make it past the _censor, post this at _huffpo(article without pre-moderation) to let other people know.

If you want to stop the _HuffPo _censor _bot from checking a word in your _comments then use an underscore before the word.

The most common words checked are verbs of _violence. E.g. _kill _murder etc

If you want to leave _comments while _banned then install _anonymiser software called "Tor". This lets you surf the web _anonymously, you can even choose which country you want your _comments to come from. _Activists in China and other places use this software to avoid _arrest and to access _banned web sites.

 
At 5:03 PM, Blogger Paul said...

Check my web site for info about the HuffPo censor.

http://huffpocensored.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home