Sunday, February 07, 2010

Solutions

I intend to keep up with my Blog on a much more frequent basis. Expressing opinions, constructive criticism, and just plain howling are perfectly O. K. but from now on I intend to offer as many solutions to problems as possible. Please be as candid in your replies as possible. I can take profanity, vulgarities, slurs, innuendoes, and personal attacks; but please leave misinformation and lies out of the equation. Plain old opinions without any attached information are fine because that is how most folks operate most of the time anyway. The only sin in that is ignoring truthful facts after they have been carefully, politely presented in an honest attempt to present a differing opinion.
I would really like to hear some opinions on what you would do and why if you were PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES FOR A DAY!--not just what someone else is doing wrong.

Within a few days I intend to move some of my comments from Huffington Post over to this Blog, I am still banned from Team Sarah and they will not reply or give me any reasons for that action. I can not log on and retrieve some of the most brilliant commentary on the web. What a loss for posterity.

How do I get in touch with Michael Briggs?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home